The Gladius G1052 is a fantastic addition to the great range of go-anywhere rugged tablets produced by Arbor Technologies. Contactless apps requiring manual data entry on the move can take advantage of the tough, handy keypad, which includes numeric keys and programmable function keys for maximum data entry efficiency.
Out in the field, the Gladius G1052 really comes into its own, offering ultra low power consumption and complementing its internal battery with a hot-swappable external backup battery.
The Gladius G1052 boasts a 10.4” TFT Active Matrix display with capacitive touch panel. Its Contactless NFC functionality is supplemented with Bluetooth, wireless, RFID, MSR and a barcode scanner, making this a versatile device in any multi-technology business or industrial environment.
• Windows 8/10
• 10.4" AFFS+ TFT Active Matrix with Capacitive Touch Panel
• Ultra low power consumption
• Fully rugged for mobile POS or warehousing application
• Meeting MIL-STD-810G, IP54, 4 ft. drop resistance
• High mobility, multiple connectivity (Bluetooth/WLAN/WWAN)
• Identification devices (barcode scanner, RFID & NFC reader and MSR)